BUTLERBUILT Professional Seat Systems manufactured and/or distributed the enclosed components for use on vehicles designed and built by persons not associated or controlled by BUTLERBUILT. No specific use is recommended, intended or contemplated. Because some environments may subject components to severe stress, and because components are affected by many forces beyond the foreseeability and control of BUTLERBUILT, these products are sold WITHOUT WARRANTY EXPRESSED OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE. NO WARRANTY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED ACCOMPANIES THESE PRODUCTS AND THE PURCHASER AND/OR USER, HAVING INSPECTED THESE COMPONENTS, MAKES THE SOLE DETERMINATION OF THEIR SUITABILITY FOR USE IN AN APPLICATION OF HIS OR HER OWN DESIGN.
By the installation of these components, the user or installer assumes all risks of damage, injury or death.
The ButlerBuilt SFI 39.1 Advantage Speedway is the first seat to be added to the SFI-approved manufacturers list in 2011 and the first SFI 39.1 seat to win a NASCAR race. Currently the preferred seat in ARCA and NASCAR K&N Pro Series
• Used SFI 39.1 Advantage Speedway seat Serial No. A020549.
• Legal for NASCAR Cup, XFINITY, Truck, K&N series and ARCA.
• Seat has been converted by BUTLERBUILT to SFI 39.1 "All Belts to Seat" (all seat belts mount on seat) making it legal for all NASCAR series.
• Originally built for driver 5'7", 180 lbs. 18" base width.
• Seat is SFI 39.1 certified through February 2019.
• Seat includes contoured seat bottom, rolled back panel and black velour cover.